To start a session, the GoToWebinar desktop application must first be installed onto your computer. When you start or join a session, GoToWebinar automatically begins downloading.
Download the GoToWebinar software
Having trouble downloading GoToWebinar?
Learn more about downloading the installer for the first time on Windows and Mac.
Can’t join a session?
If you’re running into problems joining a session, see Join Help.
If you are experiencing difficulty joining a session, determine which scenario is applicable to you and follow the recommended guidelines.
I’m using Internet Explorer 7 or 8 and nothing is happening.
I’m using Internet Explorer 9 and nothing is happening.
I’m using Firefox on Windows and nothing is happening.
I’m using Chrome on Windows and nothing is happening.
I’m using Firefox on Mac and nothing is happening.
I’m using Chrome on Mac and nothing is happening.
II can’t use with a firewall, anti-virus program or anti-spyware.
- Configure firewalls on your computer
- Configure firewalls within a corporate environment
- Set up Norton® Anti-virus Software to allow GoToWebinar
- Set up Norton® Transaction Protection to allow GoToWebinar
- Set up ZoneAlarm Firewall to allow GoToWebinar
- McAfee® Total Protection Anti-virus Software to allow GoToWebinar
- Set up Kaspersky® Anti-virus Software to allow GoToWebinar
Download the Launcher File on Windows
The first time you host/join a session or upgrade/downgrade GoToWebinar on a Windows computer, you’ll be prompted to download a file with an optional browser plugin that lets you launch the GoToWebinar software faster. If you uninstall GoToWebinar, you’ll need to go through the download process again.
Please click on one of the following links for full instructions on how to download the launcher file on Windows.
Download the file in Internet Explorer
For further GoToWebinar assistance, please visit the